WHY CAMPING WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCES IN YOUR LIFE?
When you’re traveling making plans to camp, always unpredictable things happen, you know people who will show some of their wise knowledge as campers, and also will laugh at someone who believed strongly saying it is not cold and the hours are more frozen penguin back.
But leaving all that aside, you realize that is What an amazing experience!
If you still have not camped, here I leave a list of some things that I assure you will pass during encampments. And if you already have camped, I bet you begin to remember a trip you’ve done.
Come on, remember!
1. You became friends as you thought you never know after being in the same 10 person tents
2. Next to the fire conversed as if they knew of children.
3. Whenever you realize that you took the water was not enough.
4. If no one had water, water waterfall or river is a delight.
5. make little food but is multiplied Everything! And you end up sharing – Becomes a buffet.
6. When you are walking alone, and you find another traveler on the road, any excuse to start a real talk – Of course, in this case, ever use the phrase do you have time ?, because “Backpacking that is respected, not used the clock.”
7. The makeshift backpacks never fail – are those where you hang the sleeping bag, mat, coal or wood with pins.
8. Have you eaten things that had ever tasted in the city?
9. You ate the food, so it is with ashes and charred because he fell into the fire.
10. If you froze your feet, you took off your shoes and placed your feet beside the campfire – Of course, I never needed someone who was warmer and runs off.
11. Wake up, open the tent and see the landscape in front of you, it’s amazing.
12. It is likely that your first camp has been a disaster, but still came back to travel, and came back to camp.
13. Always – eye, always – you forget something.
14. Always, someone will have that “something” you forgot.
15. braver than you are, if you hear a strange sound outside the tent, do not go to see – camping nobody believed superhero.
16. Only you know how horrible it can be to feel freezing. And if you went cold camping, it is likely to have been the longest night of your life.
17. If they see you are tired and can not, someone will shout Come on, you can! Follow!. Those words of encouragement never fail.
18. And most importantly We are all friends!
You can go where you want, where the budget and desire will permit, can camp with very cold, feel that the legs do not give you for more, fight the unbearable mosquitoes, eat the same foods canned for several days, getting wet by the night, withstand an invasion of spiders and, despite everything, be completely happy to be where you are.
See you on the mountain!
12 essential tips for camping in the mountains
When you go camping mountain, we recommend you follow these tips.
1. Bring plenty of vitamin C–with this stable keep your defenses in your body
2. A bag or backpack -Special mountain- can upload your tent.
3. It is advisable to have a waterproof tent and preferably not too high so that the heat will remain.
4. Articles for personal hygiene: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, among others.
5. Sleeping bag or warm -aportarán thick blankets for the night.
6. waterproof jackets or coats, gloves, hats, scarves, and socks. These allow protect you from the showers and low temperatures.
7. Non-perishable foods.
8. Map or guides to help you get where you plan to visit.
9. Inform family or friends plan to travel where and the approximate time it will be.
10. A first aid kit never knows when necessary.
12. Take the individual deposit trash bags, and off the fires in the day- helps preserve the environment.
Do not forget
Remember the basics and make only necessary, the weight of your backpack or backpack should not exceed 10% of body weight. With this, you avoid injuries and spend a hard time of your vacation time and rest.
If you are asthmatic or allergic seeks to take necessary medications, and if you plan on going to high altitudes where the pressure altitude and climate change hinder your breathing while walking, it is advisable to go slowly when you walk.
If your body condition is not an athletic person or regularly practice sport, preferably hire agencies specializing in this type of ride and adventures that will know give you the tools, as well as the beasts or animals (horses, donkeys, mules) walking in the mountains.
For more tips, visit http://www.familytentcenter.com/