CHECKLIST OF ITEMS NEEDED TO GO CAMPING
Basically camping equipment consists of 5 large groups labeled according to the tasks we perform with them in the camp.
We have developed this checklist of camping items with items needed for camping. In the list there are things that are optional and others which can not dispense with the experience of everyone here may be reduced or extended as necessary. This list will serve to make a checklist not to forget anything when assembling the team with the necessary items to get out of camp; each user can expand or simplify according to the needs and comforts you have in your exit site. Ideally, go gathering all the camping equipment days before camping out to check that everything is working well and in good condition. Check list of camping:
Sleeping in camping equipment
- Tent (with rods, stakes, and rainfly). Assemble before leaving and verify the operation of the locks and the status of the seams. Note: If you go with a partner, opt for the best 4 person tent
- Mat or inflatable mattress (do not forget the caps. Inflate and check that it is not pricked)
- Inflator for inflatable mattress
- Sleeping bag
- Flashlight with rechargeable batteries
Equipment for cooking and eating at camp
- Marmite: pot, dishes, frying pan, spoon, fork.
- Gas heater and their respective gravitas gas.
- Cutting board.
- Multuso sharp knife.
- Bottle opener with the corkscrew (or utility knife).
- Glass or jug. (1 per person)
- Water, mainly the container can be a bottle of 10 or 20 liters, depending on the number of individuals who encamp.
- Conservative refrigerator or cold (if necessary) and their respective gels coolers.
- Lighters for fire (minimum 2 or 3)
- Pills a fire and newsprint.
- Dishwashing takes a small container of detergent and a sponge.
- Grill (in case where we camped there)
- Paba to heat water (could be replaced by the jug or pot)
- Terms (in the event of mate)
- Matt bulb and jug
- Plastic jar of coffee, tea or mate
- Sugar plastic jar
- small packages of salt, pepper and some seasoning
- Oil bottle 1/4 or 1/2 liter. (There is also Sollecito’s)
- 1 to 2 dishcloths.
Living in camping equipment
- It depends on the area and time when we get out of camping:
- Warm clothes, skin 1st, 3rd layer 2 and layer waterproof and windproof
- Light clothing, shirts, shorts
- Good shoes appropriate to the circumstances, preferably hiking shoes with good tread. (2 pairs)
- Hat or cap
- Warm gloves (if needed)
- Multifunction Neck (serve as beanie, balaclava, wrist strap, neck wrap and several other uses)
- underwear (no more than 2 or 3 dumb)
- Soap, soap, shampoo (small jar or sachets) and bath towel
- Toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Comb, mirror and shaver.
- Plier nail clippers.
- One loaf of white laundry soap.
- 1 Stretcher 4 or 5 meters and some clothespins to hang clothes if there is the wind.
- Toothpicks toothpicks.
- Toilet paper.
First aid kit
- Gauze, bandages and tape.
- Disinfectant type Pervinox (small dropper)
- Aspirins, Novalgina, Antibiotics, charcoal tablet (2 to 4 c / u).
- Latex gloves.
- Cyanoacrylate (glue droplet Poxipol. Useful for soldering or gluing a small wound).
- Tweezers (helpful to remove thorns)
- Small backpack (check straps, seams, and closures) and fanny.
- Camera, battery, charger and USB cable
- Canteen or water container (1 or 2 liters per person)
- Or chlorine bleach in a small dropper (in case you have to water purification)
- GPS or compass and maps (if necessary)
- Place information visit (maps, excursions, activities, guides, etc.)
- insect repellent and sun protector (if needed)
- Cocoa butter to protect lips (if necessary)
- cell phone with fully charged batteries (not forgetting the charger and adapter if necessary).
- Electric extender at least 10 meters
- 1 or 2 triples and three-prong adapters 2 feet (always needed)
- Portable device with some type electric lighting energy saving lamp.
- 220vlt electric heater to heat water if we do not have gas in the heater
- Table, chairs, umbrella (if needed)
- Card game or some entertainment
- Pencil and paper (always write something)
Add to your backpack hiker: a whistle in case you lose you will not have to yell so much and does not weigh takes place. A flashlight in case you grab the night on a tour and a couple of condoms that will be very useful to waterproof your feet if necessary (above average wear them and stretch them well first). They also serve to store things without getting wet earth or not from bugs.
It also adds a needle and thread if you have to sew a button or a broken pledge and a lighter to fire. To your aggregate pot and pack polenta and another 1/2 kg of lentils, maybe you out of trouble.
Save and descarga your camping equipment several times to go to practice the order that you give to each item. If everything has its place will never mess up and be easier to break camp and then find everything.
Modify this list: Prints and takes this list to each camp, so you can keep adding items that you missed and crossing out those who do not be needed to reach your perfect camping list.
For more information, visit http://www.familytentcenter.com/